The School of Health – alternative and complementary therapies | abcc member
The School of Health – courses in alternative and complementary therapies and homeopathy
The School of Health was founded as ‘Alternative Training’ in 1987.
Over 500 students enrol on our courses every year. We are truly global, with students in more than 50 countries. We take personal pride in our service because it is dedicated to your development as a healer.
Our courses are widely recommended and used as an integrated part of education by hundreds of students, colleges and societies in the UK and around the world.
Study Options with the School of Health
For most of our home study courses you have the option of studying either via correspondence (paper units posted to you) or e-learning (online). The course is identical, it is only the delivery system that changes, whatever you choose you will receive the best education and materials collected from some of our finest teaching across the years. Study can be started when you like and for each module you are given twice the amount of time required to complete it, giving you complete flexibility.
- Sent in the post
- Study at your own pace
- Ideal for those who do not have access to a computer
- Data Disc containing DVDs and CDs sent with the pack
- Online support tools provided, but are optional
- Instant online access to course materials
- Stream audio and audio visual recordings online
- Hand in assignments online, no postal fees
- Feedback from tutors received quickly
- Instant chat to connect with other students