Course of the week | Complete Writing Course
Complete Writing Course
Everything you need to write in any genre, subject or medium. Our complete writing course is suitable for beginners and will give you the knowledge and practical skills to share your stories and ideas, or become a published writer.
You will discover how to transform your ideas into published writing – creating the perfect beginning and ending, effectively researching and revising; and gaining specialist information on how to write prose, poetry and scriptwriting, journalism, business, travel and sports writing. Plus, as a bonus, you will also learn how you could get published – approaching agents and publishers; self-publishing; getting magazine/newspaper commissions; and submitting radio/TV/film/stage scripts.
- Get the most from your passion for writing – your writing could be published in books, magazines, newspapers, websites, and more; and performed on television, radio and the stage.
- Learn from quality course materials created by experts and receive excellent tutor support – to help you achieve your goals.
- With the opportunity, freedom and flexibility, it’s no wonder that being an author is the most desired job in Britain1.
- Eliminate the demoralising, time-wasting and expensive mistakes of trial and error that many untrained writers endure.
- Successful learners are awarded the Regent Academy Diploma and the ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement2.
- No previous experience or writing skills are required to enrol on this course.
How the course works
Your first course materials will be sent to you when you enrol so you can start as soon as you want. You can then enjoy your course at your own pace, studying when it suits you and where it’s most comfortable. This gives you the freedom to learn around your existing job, family or other commitments or location (including overseas).
Course materials have been developed by experts and are clear and straightforward so your studying is easy and enjoyable.
All coursework assignments are included within your Complete Writing course. As you complete each assignment, simply send it to your tutor who will mark and return it along with valuable constructive feedback to help progress your skills further. (You can also contact your tutor or the support team for help at any point during your studies.) The remaining course materials will be sent to you as your assignments are completed.
After successfully completing all your assignments, you will be awarded the Regent Academy Diploma and the ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you can write full-time or part-time, enjoying the financial and creative rewards of writing:
- Fiction and non-fiction stories
- Scripts for TV, radio and the stage
- News and opinion articles
- Business literature
- Plus much more.
Enrol now from £75 £45
There are two ways you can enrol on this course. You can:
- Pay a one-off £325 £295 (nothing else to pay2) and also receive a special Gift from our selection – free.
- Pay with a deposit of just £75 £45, followed by 10 instalments of £25