ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers | associate members
ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers – is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world.
It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through the establishment of relevant qualifications and the award of grades of membership that recognise academic attainment, working experience and competence.
In our role as a membership body we provide ongoing support to members to ensure they are knowledgeable and up to date with the latest legislation, mindful of their ethical obligations, and best-placed to provide a trusted and exemplary service to business.
• To promote bookkeeping as a profession
• To increase recognition for bookkeeping as an integral part of the financial profession
• To promote education and learning
• To enable the achievement of a recognised bookkeeping qualification
• To provide a trusted benchmark for the profession
• To improve the career prospects of ICB members
We believe that sound financial management can have a profound effect on society at a personal, professional and global level. We are passionate about empowering students of all ages and backgrounds to learn new skills, find fulfilling employment or set up their own businesses. By creating a pool of highly qualified bookkeeping talent we endeavour to help business owners take control of their finances at the right cost and, in turn, support the economy as a whole.