ABC Awards | associate members
A note from ABC Awards
As of the 1st September 2018, ABC Awards’s legal name has changed to Skills and Education Group Awards.
However, as known and recognised names, ”ABC Awards” and “Certa Awards” will remain as the brands in the market, benefiting from the support, expertise and resources provided by Skills and Education Group Awards.
In addition we have also updated our Quality Licence Scheme brand which will be reflected in our new website, brochure and via learner certificates of achievements.
Why choose ABC Awards?
As a leading national Awarding Organisation we are renowned for our excellent customer service and extensive portfolio of high quality vocational qualifications.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation which has a long-established reputation for developing and awarding diverse, high quality vocational qualifications.
Top ten reasons to work with ABC Awards:
- We are recognised by Ofqual and the Welsh Government to offer vocational qualifications in England, Northern Ireland and Wales
- All our qualifications are regulated
- We offer a broad range of qualifications covering many industry sectors
- Our competitive and transparent fee structure gives you the peace of mind that you are getting excellent value for money with no hidden costs
- We make our processes as simple as possible
- You will have access to a dedicated Centre Support Officer
- We work with centres of all sizes- from sole traders to large colleges
- We recognise previous delivery experience with other Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisations which may allow for immediate recognition at no cost
- We provide access to a Business Development Manager to help you manage and expand your portfolio of ABC qualifications
- We provide a simple online registration system
Our comprehensive portfolio of over 600 Ofqual regulated qualifications covers 12 industry sectors and is designed for all ages and abilities post-14. We have developed all of our qualifications with the support of relevant stakeholders to make sure that they meet the needs and standards of industries, across the UK. This means that ABC Awards’ qualifications give learners the skills they need to find employment, progress within education and training, or enhance their skills within their current job roles.
An Experienced and Knowledgeable Team
Our friendly and responsive approach to customers means that all our Centres have access to a dedicated Centre Support Officer and Business Development Manager who can answer any queries that you may have. Our Moderators are all subject specialists and are chosen by us for their experience, knowledge and ability to support centres to deliver ABC qualifications successfully.
Our Mission and Vision
As a Group, to be recognised for the provision of high quality and responsive services, professional development, projects, partnerships and awarding services that enable our employees, members, customers and partners to meet the needs of learners, employers and the communities they serve.